Dear Denomination Head/District Director: Are you interested in helping your ministry or synagogue increase their insurance coverages and reduce premiums? We can help.
The Ministry Advantage Denominational Program allows ministries to band together as an insurance purchasing group. This enables the group to buy insurance with greater negotiating power than what is currently available to them on an individual basis in the marketplace today.
Advantages of an insurance purchasing group include the ability to create tailor-made coverage, obtain price stability, implement risk management & loss prevention programs, and utilize enhanced customer services and the ability to leverage your insurance dollars to do more for you and your ministry.
Existing Denominational Programs include:
- Calvary Customized Insurance Association (Non-Denominational Program)
- LCMS Insurance Association (The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, Pacific Southwest District Program)
- Alliance Insurance Association (The Christian & Missionary Alliance, South Pacific District Program)
- RCA Insurance Association (Reformed Church In America, Far West Synod Program)
- Customized Southern Baptist Insurance Association
For more information regarding the Ministry Advantage Denominational Program please contact Jim Ketring, President, at 1-888-288-9953 ext. 173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.